Today was the first filming for my YouTube channel…I was so excited but super nervous at the same time! This first look is a plum glow theme to celebrate the holidays instead of the traditional red lips and dramatic eyes. This can be worn daily if running out to do errands like Christmas shopping or a quick lunch with family and friends as well as for any holiday party….
- Urban Decay primer potion
- Mineral Wear by Physician’s Formula as a base all over the eye lid
- Cover Girl shadow – Swiss chocolate- crease of the lid and to blend as eyeliner
- bh cosmetics eyeshades in two different plums over to blend crease (refer to video)
- Prestige eye shadow in golden sun on center lower lid for shimmer
- bh neutral eye shadow in a matte cream beige to highlight brow bone
- bh black shadow from neutral palette-wet as eyeliner
- Cover Girl lash blast volume mascara in very black- on top and bottom lashes
- Revlon ColorStay eyeliner in black in water line and lower eyeliner
- Clinique brow shaper in ash brown
- Elf Wet Gloss Lash and Brow Clear mascara
- Revlon Photoready Airbrush mousse makeup foundation in vanilla-all over face
- Physicians formula concealer twins in light- under eyes and over any dark spots
- Physicians formula mineral wear translucent light face powder-to set foundation
- M.A.C. white shimmer shadow as a highlight for cheekbones, nose and brow bone
- Wet & Wild color-icon blusher in Heather Silk in apples of cheeks
- Revlon Colorstay overtime in Everlasting Rum (this stuff stays on like a champ!-no liner needed)
- Revlon Just Bitten Kissable balm stain in Crush (over the lips to add more rosiness)
A great rosy plum holiday look for day or night….Enjoy!
Thank you for catching up with me and please visit me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube (subscribe…hee-hee)…. I’m excited to share some fun looks, times and hauls in the near future!
Be unique. Be fierce. Be humble. Be well rounded and may all your dreams be plus sized…