Hey there all!
Well I have been challenged by teaching myself how to edit videos for YouTube….whoa nelly! Sorry about the delay in blog entries but I think there should be a better situation now that I’ve suffered through beginners editing for dummies lol….
So my new look is *Winter Glimmer*
It’s a warm silvery gold look that can be worn day or night. I love it ad I hope you d too! If you would like to see the tutorial and achieve this look click the link below, give a thumbs up and subscribe! 🙂
Here we go!
- Revlon ColorStay photo ready airbrush foundation in vanilla- all over face
- Physician’s Formula concealer twins in yellow/light- under eyes and for dark or red spots
- Mineral veil by Bare Escentuals- to set face
- Full coverage brush by bareMinerals
- Physician’s Formula mineral face powder in translucent light- to correct shine
- Glee by bareMinerals-…
View original post 389 more words