Hey there all!
Well I have been challenged by teaching myself how to edit videos for YouTube….whoa nelly! Sorry about the delay in blog entries but I think there should be a better situation now that I’ve suffered through beginners editing for dummies lol….
So my new look is *Winter Glimmer*
It’s a warm silvery gold look that can be worn day or night. I love it ad I hope you d too! If you would like to see the tutorial and achieve this look click the link below, give a thumbs up and subscribe! 🙂
Here we go!
- Revlon ColorStay photo ready airbrush foundation in vanilla- all over face
- Physician’s Formula concealer twins in yellow/light- under eyes and for dark or red spots
- Mineral veil by Bare Escentuals- to set face
- Full coverage brush by bareMinerals
- Physician’s Formula mineral face powder in translucent light- to correct shine
- Glee by bareMinerals- contour under cheek bones
- e.l.f. HD blush in Headliner- to add color above contour line
- handy buki brush by Bare Escentuals
- Urban Decay eye primer potion- all over eyelid and a little under the eye by lashes
- Physicians Formula Baked Berry Trio- use lightest shade as a base all over lid use M.A.C #213 brush
- Ice queen shadow from Ulta’s Day, Night, & Play collection on bottom lid with #213 brush
- M.A.C. white frost- to lighten bottom lid
- Cashmere shadow from Ulta’s Day, Night, & Play collection in crease with e.l.f. shading brush and blend and under eye with crease brush to line
- Mink shadow from Ulta’s Day, Night, & Play collection in corner crease with e.l.f. crease brush and blend and under eye
- Prestige shadow in Oasis- wet #213 brush and apply to center lid-with dry crease brush line bottom of eye center
- Prestige shadow in Golden Sun- wet #213 brush and apply to inner lid- use crease brush and add to inner and outer liner under eye
- Revlon ColorStay liquid liner in a wing
- Galaxy shadow by Ulta’s Day, Night, & Play collection wet and with e.l.f. liner brush to set liquid liner
- Revlon ColorStay liner in black to water line
- Modlash lashes in #45 black with DUO clear adhesive
- Cover Girl lash blast volume in black
- Clinique brow shaper in shaping taupe (use included angled brush)
- e.l.f. wet gloss Lash & Brow mascara- ONE OF MY DECEMBER FAVORITES!
- E.O.S. lip balm
- Two Faced Luster Liner in Caspian to line outer rim of lips
- Cover Girl lipslicks in pearlygirl
- Lorac multiplex lip gloss in 3D
- Prestige shadow in Oasis to highlight bottom center lip
- M.A.C. white frost- as a highlight
There it is!
Hope you enjoyed this look!
Feel free to comment below and let me know if there is anything specific you would like me to make a video on or blog about… Give a thumbs up, subscribe and follow me! Looking forward to a long friendship!
Follow me on my blog: http://loliloooo.com
Follow me on Facebook: http://facebook.com/lolilooo
Follow me on Instagram: http://instagram.com/lolilooo
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/loliloooo22
Follow me on Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/lolilooo
My email: firstname.lastname@example.org
BE UNIQUE. BE FIERCE. BE HUMBLE. BE WELL ROUNDED AND MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS BE PLUS SIZED…
….Smooches and see you all soon!
Hello my loved one! I want to say that this post is awesome,
great written and come with approximately all vital infos. I would like to peer more posts
like this .
Hey there I am so delighted I found your website, I really found you by accident, while I was browsing
on Google for something else, Nonetheless I am here now
and would just like to say thanks for a incredible post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time
to browse it all at the minute but I have saved it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please
do keep up the fantastic work.
It is truly a nice and helpful piece of info. I am happy that you shared this helpful info with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.
if you carry out sports such as jogging and also cycling
Reblogged this on Loliloooo.