Hey there all!
Well I have been challenged by teaching myself how to edit videos for YouTube….whoa nelly! Sorry about the delay in blog entries but I think there should be a better situation now that I’ve suffered through beginners editing for dummies lol….
So my new look is *Winter Glimmer*
It’s a warm silvery gold look that can be worn day or night. I love it ad I hope you d too! If you would like to see the tutorial and achieve this look click the link below, give a thumbs up and subscribe! 🙂
Here we go!
- Revlon ColorStay photo ready airbrush foundation in vanilla- all over face
- Physician’s Formula concealer twins in yellow/light- under eyes and for dark or red spots
- Mineral veil by Bare Escentuals- to set face
- Full coverage brush by bareMinerals
- Physician’s Formula mineral face powder in translucent light- to correct shine
- Glee by bareMinerals- contour under cheek bones
- e.l.f. HD blush in Headliner- to add color above contour line
- handy buki brush by Bare Escentuals
- Urban Decay eye primer potion- all over eyelid and a little under the eye by lashes
- Physicians Formula Baked Berry Trio- use lightest shade as a base all over lid use M.A.C #213 brush
- Ice queen shadow from Ulta’s Day, Night, & Play collection on bottom lid with #213 brush
- M.A.C. white frost- to lighten bottom lid
- Cashmere shadow from Ulta’s Day, Night, & Play collection in crease with e.l.f. shading brush and blend and under eye with crease brush to line
- Mink shadow from Ulta’s Day, Night, & Play collection in corner crease with e.l.f. crease brush and blend and under eye
- Prestige shadow in Oasis- wet #213 brush and apply to center lid-with dry crease brush line bottom of eye center
- Prestige shadow in Golden Sun- wet #213 brush and apply to inner lid- use crease brush and add to inner and outer liner under eye
- Revlon ColorStay liquid liner in a wing
- Galaxy shadow by Ulta’s Day, Night, & Play collection wet and with e.l.f. liner brush to set liquid liner
- Revlon ColorStay liner in black to water line
- Modlash lashes in #45 black with DUO clear adhesive
- Cover Girl lash blast volume in black
- Clinique brow shaper in shaping taupe (use included angled brush)
- e.l.f. wet gloss Lash & Brow mascara- ONE OF MY DECEMBER FAVORITES!
- E.O.S. lip balm
- Two Faced Luster Liner in Caspian to line outer rim of lips
- Cover Girl lipslicks in pearlygirl
- Lorac multiplex lip gloss in 3D
- Prestige shadow in Oasis to highlight bottom center lip
- M.A.C. white frost- as a highlight
There it is!
Hope you enjoyed this look!
Feel free to comment below and let me know if there is anything specific you would like me to make a video on or blog about… Give a thumbs up, subscribe and follow me! Looking forward to a long friendship!
Follow me on my blog: http://loliloooo.com
Follow me on Facebook: http://facebook.com/lolilooo
Follow me on Instagram: http://instagram.com/lolilooo
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/loliloooo22
Follow me on Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/lolilooo
My email: email@example.com
BE UNIQUE. BE FIERCE. BE HUMBLE. BE WELL ROUNDED AND MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS BE PLUS SIZED…
….Smooches and see you all soon!